- I RARELY reply to my deviantart notes. Unfortunately I can't disable them.
- I'm grateful for every comment and I do read them but I only reply sometimes. Many messages come to me through DA and replying can be overwhelming. I choose not to stress over it.
My Art and Concepts
- My art, characters and stories are for my use alone and should not be taken from my gallery or edited. They are not available for purchase.
- I do love to use mythology in my work, but many times I make up mythologies of my own!
- My characters and stories are fictional. They come from my imagination. In other words, take all my bull honky with a grain of salt. I'm no history or mythology major.
- I don't currently have any open species.
- I don't have a webcomic (yet, maybe someday).
- Sometimes I store art. My reasons vary, but they are mine and mine alone.
- If you want to draw gift art of my OCs, I'm totally cool with that. I do have a few preferences, though.
- No nudity or explicit art. I don't mind blood and violence, but I prefer not to see my OCs naked.
- Please remember to credit me for the character or concept depicted, somewhere easy to find.
- I generally reblog gifts, but this is case by case! I don't always reblog.
- There is ALWAYS a chance that I could drop my current story material and work on something completely new, and the reasons would be mine and mine alone. I think it's only fair that others know that if they're going to spend hours on a gift or fanart. If you're okay with that, go for it!
Commissions, Projects, Requests, etc
- I am not currently interested in any comic or group projects, kickstarters or contests. Link
- Looking for my Furcadia patches? View this link before asking, Link
- Commissions FAQ: Link
- Generally I am not open for art trades, but you can try. I may not reply.
- I don't do requests, though I am known to shoot gift art in random directions.
- Please don't ask me to plug or signal boost another user's contest, commissions, artwork, etc. I cannot feature or research every request, and sometimes they flood in.