It's a bit late in the month but I'm doin' it. I miss seeing these floating around DA! They make me feel festive, and sometimes I like to browse/drop random gift art. I'm determined not to let the Holidays fly by this year.Write ten holiday wishes.
Lets be realistic, no one is going to send you a new computer, but they might stop by with a llama badge and well-wishes!
1. A mute button for this cat.
2. More lights! I put some on my porch. There aren't many of them, but I'm hoping it will help encourage more people on our street to decorate next year.
3. More Samurai Jack. Not more episodes, I know that's not happening, but I'd sure like to see it more often than just Saturday nights on Adult Swim.
4. SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Or sleet. FOG. Wet precipitation of any kind.
5. Candy cane. ;; I left all mine hanging on the porch and then it rained and now they're kind of festively slimy. It was a terrible idea.
6. I wanna kick 2015 in the butt. No, really. I've allowed myself to accrue some miserable habits in the last few years and I'm changing my tactics in 2015.
7. To finish all art trades/just general things that I owe, no matter how old. (Gonna have to hunt some folks down to get updated info, since that's a big part of the delay).
8. More Whatayarn (Herman/Jacky) draw suggestions. I know I have a fugton, but I can just never have enough.
9. ART. Especially Whatayarn (not explicit). If there's any art I haven't already favorited/commented on please let me know. I am forgetful and may have seen it but forgotten to reply.
10. I want to wish y'all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and I hope next year is a good one for all of you.
Make a list!